Hilge sanitary pumps
Hilge stainless steel sanitary pumps are designed for a wide range of hygienic and sanitary fields of application such as:
- Food and beverage industry, life science and pharmaceutical industry, personal care water treatment.
- The surface finish of the materials used is of paramount importance to prevent possible breeding grounds for bacteria and germs.
- Fully drainable models are available, and the use of AISI 316L
- Euro-Hygia® single-stage, end-suction centrifugal pumps
- SIPLA single-stage, self-priming, side-channel pumps
- Contra single-stage or multi-stage pumps for those difficult suction conditions in a sterile enviroment.
Energy savings are a critical part of a process these days , so why not consider the differences in kw loadings between a single impeller pump and a multi contra Hilge type pump along with self draining capabilities.
20% reduction in rpm = 50% energy savings . Or a full sized impeller which should be employed on vsd pumps will give the largest efficiency the pump can offer.rpm = flow = (head )squared = (power ) cubed.